Monday 15 May 2017

Outlawz Greetings Challenge & Crafters Cafe Challenge

Happy Monday

This week over at The Outlawz Greetings Challenge  the theme is Spring.
Our lovely sponsor is

Christina Hor Designs

Christina Hor is a new sponsor and she's given us this quick note about the purchase of
all of her digis - and what a beauty they are: 
"I'm just a freelance artist and these images are for sale as donation items where 100% of the proceeds to go benefit Heart Center patient care at Nationwide Children's Hospital.  To make a purchase, please just send me an email at: info@christinahordesigns.com, with the name of the image and I will create an electronic invoice to pay via Paypal.
These are all the the images I'm offering right now.  CLICK HERE FOR IMAGES!

My card uses the image Mademoiselle Kitty


I coloured the image with Copic markers and cit it out and layered it with Spellbinders Grand Ovals & Grand Scalloped Ocals. The flowers are also made with a Spellbinders Die - Cherry Blossom. The Ivy is by Creative Expressions - Trailing Ivy die, and the sentiment is Spellbinders Boarder Sentiments.

Also today we have The Crafters Cafe Challenge and the theme this time is Birthday

We have 3 wonderful sponsors and I am working with 




My first card uses the Bugaboo image Stella Aged to Perfection


I again used Copic's to colour the image and Spellbinders Long Rectangles & Long Scalloped Rectangles to cut and frame it. The shaker balloon is made using MFT - Blueprints 26 and the banner is Lala Land Heart Banner. The sentiment is cut out using Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles.

Last but by no means least is Abbey & Walter Birthday Wishes by Sparkle N Sprinkle


I cut & framed the image using Memory Box Debutante & Vaudeville Frames and for the sentiment I used Lawn Fawn's Every Day Sentiment Banners.




Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment