Thursday 15 February 2018

Crafters Cafe Challenge

Happy Thursday

This time over at The Crafters Cafe the theme is "A Recipe" 3 DP's, 2 Butterflies & 1 Flower

We have some wonderful sponsors for this challenge and I am working with 




My first 2 cards use images from Bugaboo



I colured the image with Copic markers and used a stitched heart die to cut it out, I also added a sentiment to the label from Lawn Fawn's Conversation Hearts. As I had used the largest of my heart dies, I scanned it into my Scan N Cut and added a seam allowance so I could create a matt for the image. The DP is by First Edition and is called Paper Flowers. The butterflies are by Poppy stamps and are Murana & Samirah Butterflies .

My second Bugaboo card uses the image Fat Mice


Again I used my Copic's to colour the image, and used MFT's Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax to matt and layer the image. The DP is again by First Edition and is called Boho Chic. The butterflies are cut out of a patterned velum and the die is by Memory Box. The sentiment is from MFT's Jungle Gym stamp set.


My last card for this challenge is using DP & images from Decosse Dynamite Doodles 


I used Avery Elle's Custom Panels to cut out the DP & also the sentiment, the sentiment is by Sunny Studio's Backyard Bugs.



Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment