Wednesday 21 February 2018

Creative Moments challenge

Happy Wednesday

This time over at Creative Moments the theme is as always anything Goes with the optional twist of wonderful stories.

We have some amazing sponsors for this challenge, and I am working with 


I am working with the image Scarecrow


I used my Copic's to colour the image and then used MFT's Wonky Rectangle Stax to cut it out. I also added a little distress ink around the edges. I then used my perfect layers tool to create a mat and my Tim Holtz distress tool around the edge. The sentiment is from the movie Yellow Brick Road and printed on my printer. The gardening embellishments are dies by First Edition.



Thank you for dropping by

3 comments:

  1. Oh Alex this made me giggle - what a fantastic card!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you always love working with Dr Digi images :-)

      Delete